Monday, July 18, 2011

Alaska Humanities Forum: COS Funding Opportunities Search

This one is a long shot, I know, but I couldn't help sharing with CHASS colleagues because I grew up in Alaska, and am rather fond of the Alaska Humanities Forum. They are an important part of the cultural life of Alaskans, and I share this on the off chance that someone on our faculty has some familiarity with Alaskan culture. The range of topics is huge, and includes both social science and humanities disciplines, I'd be thrilled to see someone from CHASS apply to do some work in Alaska, and could help to the extent I can those who are less familiar with the state.


More information is at COS Funding Opportunities Search, or from


Laura Schue, Grants Officer


AddressAlaska Humanities Forum
421 West First Avenue, Suite 300
CityAnchorage
Province/StateAK
Zip99501
CountryUnited States
Emailgrants@akhf.org