Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome, again, to the CHASS Research and Engagement Blog

With the start of a new academic year, I'm writing to welcome you to the CHASS Research and Engagement blog. 

I've started this in 2011 blog as a way to share all sorts of opportunities with the CHASS and NCSU research community, and to to share the good news of our accomplishments of our remarkable faculty and students. Since then, I've done a better job on sharing opportunities than with sharing good news, so this year I will be redoubling efforts to share our colleagues accomplishments as well as to share funding opportunities and other news related to research and scholarship in CHASS and at NCSU.

I would very much like this to be a place where we can share information. With that in mind, if you have any news, announcements, or other information related to our, mission, I'd very much like to hear from you. Please send ideas, comments, and suggestions to me at tabirkla@ncsu.edu.And, of course, if you would like to see more of some sort of information, please provide me with your suggestions.
Many thanks for your continued efforts and support. The CHASS Research and Engagement office looks forward to supporting you in your engagement and scholarship.

Tom Birkland