Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the CHASS Research, Extension, and Engagement (REEED) blog. I've started this blog as a way to share all sorts of opportunities with the CHASS and NCSU research community, and to to share the good news of our accomplishments of our remarkable faculty and students.

I would very much like this to be a place where we can share information. With that in mind, if you have any news, announcements, or other information related to the REEED office's mission, I'd very much like to hear from you. Please send ideas, comments, and suggestions to me at tabirkla@ncsu.edu.

For now, I will use this to share information that would normally be relayed through email--this will give your inboxes a much needed break. If you use a newsreader, we will have an RSS feed set up very soon.

Many thanks for your continued efforts and support. The CHASS REEED office looks forward to supporting you in your engagement and scholarship.

Tom Birkland